Online Booking

Calendar

Calendar
   


Quicklink

A historical house

The first records of today´s Tourotel Mariahilf starts in 1706.

Hard to imagine that the former "Nentwichhof" was standing alone in plain fields.

Already in its first hour it was used to accommodate farmers and waggoners.
The first floor had no intermediate walls and was full of bags filled with straw. At the second floor there was straw slackly spread.
In front of the building there was a big and active market place.
In the 19th century there where made a lot of investments as for example the expansion to the 3rd floor.
In 1937 the house was taken over from the famous "Stiegl"-brewery and since April 1994 it belongs to "Tourotel Hotel" chain.
After big renovation in spring 2002 we now can offer you modern comfort in historical viennese ambience.

 

 

 

 
 
Tourotel Mariahilf | Mariahilfer Strasse 156, 1150 Wien | Tel: +43 1 8923335 - 0 | Fax: +43 1 8923335 - 495 | hotel.mariahilf@tourotel.at | www.tourotel.at